This week we’re going to be teaching you creative ways to wrap gifts, make bows, and create super cute gift tags!!! The best part is we’ll be using newspaper, brown packing paper, magazines and other random things like toilet paper roles and cereal boxes and only 3 pieces of tape to create BEAUTIFULLY wrapped gifts!!!
The list is easy this week. We have extra paper, ribbons, embellishments, some extra boxes, twine, stickers and all that good stuff, if you don’t have it at home.
- Small to Medium size Boxes (any kind of box cereal box, macaroni box, whatever you have laying around will do)
- Toilet paper roll (if you happen to have any lying around, bring them)
- News Paper or old magazine
- Old Christmas Cards
- Accessories (if you have them, bring them): Paint, Ribbon, Twine, Scrap of Fabric, Burlap, Stamps, Stickers, Buttons, Feathers, Glitter….whatever your heart desires J
- Clear tape
- Glue Gun
- Ruler (not necessary, but might be helpful)
Here are some examples for inspiration!
I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving!!! There is so much to be thankful for and often it’s easy to overlook how much God has done in our lives, families, and community. It’s so easy to focus on the things we lack and forget to see the things we have… most often I forget about the many ways in which God has provided for us, blessed us, and done for us. It’s good to have days like Thanksgiving, to help remind us how important it is to be Thankful.
“Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God” Phil 4:6
I’m so thankful for you ladies and can’t wait to see you tonight!!!